This article sets out clearly and convincingly why the medical model in mental health is fundamentally flawed, and how psychiatry is essentially different from other branches of medicine, describing the implications of this difference. Recommended!
- Bookstall for Soteria Network UK AGM still available!2nd February 2021
- Soteria Network AGM 30th Jan 2021 at 3pm15th January 2021
- Soteria Network in the time of Covid 192nd October 2020
- The Medical Model in Mental Health: an explanation and evaluation.10th August 2020
- Knocking on the doors of the psychiatric establishment as Nearest Relative30th July 2020
- Join us for Compassionate Mental Health in Cardiff this March28th January 2020