This article sets out clearly and convincingly why the medical model in mental health is fundamentally flawed, and how psychiatry is essentially different from other branches of medicine, describing the implications of this difference. Recommended!
- Soteria Network in the time of Covid 192nd October 2020
- The Medical Model in Mental Health: an explanation and evaluation.10th August 2020
- Knocking on the doors of the psychiatric establishment as Nearest Relative30th July 2020
- UK NATIONWIDE APPEAL FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST A SELECTED PARTNERSHIP NHS TRUST EMPLOYING MEDICAL MODEL PSYCHIATRISTS26th June 2020
- Wisdom from the System: https://wisdom.maydaytrust.org.uk/#home20th June 2020
- Join us for Compassionate Mental Health in Cardiff this March28th January 2020