This article sets out clearly and convincingly why the medical model in mental health is fundamentally flawed, and how psychiatry is essentially different from other branches of medicine, describing the implications of this difference. Recommended!
- Soteria Bookstall for next webinar 24th April 2021.21st April 2021
- Creating Safe Spaces for those experiencing extreme states.13th April 2021
- Soteria bookshop: recommended titles.9th March 2021
- Book: Heavy Light by Horatio Clare9th March 2021
- Soteria Network AGM 30th Jan 2021 at 3pm15th January 2021
- Join us for Compassionate Mental Health in Cardiff this March28th January 2020