This article sets out clearly and convincingly why the medical model in mental health is fundamentally flawed, and how psychiatry is essentially different from other branches of medicine, describing the implications of this difference. Recommended!
- Soteria bookshop: recommended titles.9th March 2021
- Book: Heavy Light by Horatio Clare9th March 2021
- Soteria Network AGM 30th Jan 2021 at 3pm15th January 2021
- Soteria Network in the time of Covid 192nd October 2020
- The Medical Model in Mental Health: an explanation and evaluation.10th August 2020
- Join us for Compassionate Mental Health in Cardiff this March28th January 2020