Eleanor Longden was for a time a valued trustee of Soteria, leaving the role when she needed more time to develop her important research and writing. She is justly famous for her TED talk on ‘The voices in my head’ (2013) which has now clocked up over 5million views. As a research psychologist she has worked with fellow psychologist Charlie Heriot-Maitland to bring compassion based approaches to the voice hearing experience, and more broadly to promote understanding, kindness and acceptance for voice hearing and voice hearers. This book presents their ideas and acts as a valuable guide.
- New books from Bookmark29th July 2022
- https://balancedminds.com/product/book-relating-to-voices/17th June 2022
- Soteria Network Meeting Thurs 19th May 7pm with Dr Mark Horowitz19th May 2022
- Soteria Network UK AGM 2nd April 202221st March 2022
- New Psychotherapy Titles at Bookmark3rd December 2021
- Join us for Compassionate Mental Health in Cardiff this March28th January 2020